Swamp Up or Sit Down

Swamp Up or Sit Down!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Get Off Yo' Ass!"

The first part of solving a problem is to admit you have one.

I have a problem. A myriad of them actually. Social networking has killed my ability to express myself in extended form. This is not a good thing when you're trying to be a lyricist/emcee/author. I didn't want to be a blogger. They tend to be over-opinionated entities that hold any and every thing to unreasonable standards of an abstract value system. They are over-emotional people who run to keyboards to resolve issues through slander and libel. They are attention whores who'll die to be famous for anything, while bearing no intrinsic talents or skills. They are a symptom of our sickness.

However, in my pursuit of Chairmanhood, I've realized that maintaining an organized mind requires organized functions and releases in the physical realm. It would behoove me to format a disciplined release for the alchemical process of my mind. So I'll be blogging from here on out. If I disclosed my end goal in this, it would make the blog twice as long, so I won't try. Let's start walking this out...

No comments:

Post a Comment