Swamp Up or Sit Down

Swamp Up or Sit Down!

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

When Faith Meets Focus...


"By All Means Necessary..."

"The time is in the streets, you know... and the new word to have is Revolution."

"America was a bastard..."

"...if they could be black, then they would switch! Open fire on them buster-ass bitches! Lord Knows..."

...and other pleasantries.

We'd love for things to be where we want them, when we want them. I'm just learning to catch the rhythm. I should find my father's metronome. The Mastermind is a concept that predates either Rick Ross. What's more important is that I believe I may have achieved it. At this moment, nothing has manifest as a working body, but Igor is definitely preparing the machine.

I got out of the habit of counting my 21 Days, but I have been accomplishing weekly goals, and I guess that's the point. There's so many things I don't even have time to notice anymore, I feel like I'm in a 4th dimensional tunnel. I like it. I wouldn't disrespect the feeling by trying to describe it. However, it's very real.

I've been writing lyrics for Seconds. Most of what I had written was non-admissible. At conception, that wasn't the goal, but it was the ideal situation. It is always best to write from a place of neutral reality. Also, it is better to tell a story that shows an understanding of oneself than a derogatory picture of another. That's not to say there won't be any name calling. Just an abstinence to judgement.

I believe the project after Seconds is coming together, but I am not 100% with the music as of yet.

I need to get back to reading The Music Lesson. Great book... I started to read The Alchemist, but it's a play with a LONG foreword or introduction or something, and I don't like reading plays. I'll get to it, on year... but it was a little disappointing.

Time Organization and Prayer. That's what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment