Swamp Up or Sit Down

Swamp Up or Sit Down!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Day 15

Blogger is flawed in it's "save to drafts" method.  Might have to write these joints in Google Drive, then hit that "copy/paste". Then again, I haven't lost anything too substantial, as I still don't know what I'm writing here. I figured that if I keep on it in this "Habit Breaking" period, that I'll be able to weed out the garden and prepare the soil whilst deciding on the right crops, so to speak.

Michael Jackson? The New Jeezy album? Get On Up! or Dawn of the Planet of The Apes? All good subjects I could expound upon, but I'm not a cultural or media critic (by trade), nor do I aspire to be. That would require time spent reviewing poor quality art, and life is too short for the bullshit. Plus, I watched Amanda Diva crash and burn being lukewarm at both. Why the dig? Follow @ChairmanFrog on Twitter and I'll gladly tell you. ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment